Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Must Read Intro That You Must Read

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST

(or I will have Paul McCartney eat your face. TRUST ME-it's happened)

****

Hello Beatle People! Let me start off by reciting this little poem for you:

'Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

I don't own the Beatles

And (unless you work for Apple or something)

Neither do you'

****

Yay! You like that? That's my little disclaimer. Now that that's done with I'd LOVE to carry on with this special message. Alrighty. Well this is my first fanfiction that I dreamed up when I was about nine. It was originally just about the Beatles and this silly girl ( me *COUGH COUGH*) that they met on one of their tours. We all became friends and yadda yadda yadda. BORING. A few years ago I found that same story and decided 'HEY! I could make this into something.' so I did. I created a whole story around this one girl from that tiny fantasy I had about the Fab Four. I have the complete story tucked away in a notebook, and my dream is to publish it someday. I am afraid that this fanfic is only a hint of my story but I am only typing this part out because I fear that the rest of the story will bore all the die hard Beatle fans that want their boys and want them NOW!! (because the previous parts don't include the Beatles. Cue the *awws*..) I know this because I am one of those people. But of course, there is a catch. You see, I copied this part of the story straight from my notebook, so there may be some confusion about characters, previous events, etc. That's why I am going to explain it to you right about....NOW!

****

1. The main character is an English girl named Rachel Brown, otherwise known as Rachelle Eloise Mionnette Maillioux (goofy name I know but it gets explained later on in the story).

****

2. Rachel has been a singer and lead guitar player since 1960. She is known widely for her creative lyrics and unique style of guitar playing, as well as her involvement in politics, which was unheard of for pop stars of the time. But she's not a folk star, so don't think that.

****

3. Yes Brian Epstein is her manager. I'm sorry that's altering history, but that's from the original copy of the story and I just couldn't bare to cut it out. Neil Aspinall is her road manager as well. I couldn't kick Neil out either. He is my gangsta BFF. [=

****

4. Rachel's stepfather's name is Mike. Mike McKenzie. He serves as her daddy-o and bodyguard. Mike and Rachel's mother have one six year old daughter, Lily, back in London.

****

& That's about it I suppose! All other things like character names & such will be addressed later in the story (like in chapter,oh,...four perhaps?? *wink wink*) So uh.. yeah um once again PLEASE don't copy or steal! I really do plan on turning this into an actual book someday (I'll have to change some characters *Beatley ones* though! & As the poem said, I regrettably do not own the Beatles *dammit* or any other real people/phenomenons that are mentioned in this story. *Double dammit*

****

That's all folks! Enjoy the story! If you have any comments, like about how this is the greatest story you've ever read in you entire existence, or you just think this story is good, or you wanted to throw up on your monitor the moment you read it (but hopefully it's just one of the first two), feel free to email me at thisisonebigword94@yahoo.com or just posty a comment on this weird little comment thingy that goes with this site! But make sure you leave your name so I know who you are! =D


Tootles for now!

*thisisonebigword








{Yay you can read now! Huzzah XD}

No comments: